Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Next Master Bath





I was perusing the newest blog updates when i came upon Modern Country Style's pics of Belgian Styled bathrooms! My heart started to drool. Man, I feel like someone read my mind. This is pretty much what I would want my bathroom to look like.

I'm not sure about you, but I walk around with images in my mind about what I want rooms to look like in my house. As time passes, I add on or changed things a bit, but none of it is on paper, it's just up in my head. I love when it finally comes together tangibly. Zack will often ask me how I came up with an idea and can't believe I pulled something together. For me, I'm just glad to get it out into the physical world and stop taking up so much space in my head. He seems shocked that I just come up with ideas, but I'm shocked that he thinks it just came together because I've usually been sitting on an idea for years.

This is what I would love my master bath to look like someday. It have to wait until heaven. If so, you are welcome to come over and check out my wonderful master bath when we get there.:)
Don't you think it's gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment