Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Major Antrho LOVE



I'm in love with this platter from Anthro. I went on to the site today to get the pic...and guess what...it is no longer available! WHAT?!!! Man, when you find something at Antrho you love and you are a trend setter like me, :) you've got to move fast!

So it's gone. Or at least online, but I might check out the closest store and see if I can get it there. I've been waiting for my July house money envelope to come in (we use Dave Ramsey in our house.) and to reimburse part of my cell phone bill with the good 'ol campus crusades... and now i've waited to long.

But I still have hope, the serving bowl is still available and there is always a chance the store will have it! I'm hopeful!

If I do find this platter or bowl, the beautiful design will be hung in my living room over my couch. I have this wonderful idea in my head about how the old paris map and some other designs will come together. I'll have to see how it works but I think it's going to make me the trendiest girl on the block. :)

1 comment:

  1. You could also try looking at Replacements, Ltd. in Greensboro - they have tons of dishes, china, etc. from all over the place. :)

    ReplyDelete