Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Re-Decor




I'm terrible at photographing or keeping a history of the change that I do in our house. I need to get better at showing the before and after.

Anway, When I moved into Zack's house, the kitchen had a nice three shelved dresser with a marble top against the main wall. I like the the dresser, but didn't feel like it gave us enough room for all of the junk we had both accumulated in our 32 years of life apart. So, I took my pottery barn ladder shelves and set them up against the wall and put the dresser in the dining room. BUT ....I saw this wooden/metal shelf on Humble Pie, and now...I'm thinking about how beautiful this would look in my kitchen instead of my ladder shelves.

For now, it's a dream...I start dreaming about one or two years before I usually get a new piece of furniture. Always trying to find a deal or makes sure my heart is set upon something before I invest in it. I'm pretty sure I would never get tired of this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment