Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Humble Pie's style ...and her ideas from Paula Dean




I LOVE this kitchen! I got it from the Humble Pie blog. I do Love her style...very simple, trendy, a bit Scandinavian slash French....I do believe my trip to Prague influenced my style even more than I realized it would. The Check's literally build right on top of the last style ...thus their buildings and style are beautifully mismatched. I find myself loving mismatched and loving putting opposites together.
Of course this is already a the trends of today, but I found myself naturally moving towards this trend way before I saw it in magazines. I love the irony in design right now. This kitchen, to me ...is beautiful!

Below is an example of architecture in Praja (Prague).





No comments:

Post a Comment