Friday, April 2, 2010

Books I would like to read


I've been on a kick about reading lately. I kind of got tired of reading when I had to read all of these books for work. I find in my stubbornness, I just want to read what I want to read on not what others suggestions are for my own growth. I figure at 32 I have more of a sense on what I NEED to read and what I want to READ.

I'm almost done with my New Staff Training and am so excited that I will soon be able to read what ever I want.

I've decided to possibly do a Beth Moore study. Read books of the Bible, but do it more in a seminary format, read all the books by Henry Cloud I've been dying to read, and read beautiful biographies.

This summer will be full of fun reading and journaling about my fun reads. My problem is, I like to read for fun. It's an outlet for me, an escape even. I love to read about people's stories and hear how they have grown or figured out how life works.

No comments:

Post a Comment