Friday, April 2, 2010

Blog world

I find this blog world hard to figure out. I guess that seems funny to me, because I have to use computers so much. Overall, I'm a pretty proficient person at computers and assume I can figure out how to do some new command on a computer, but blogs seems to confuse me a bit. Or, At least few things.

I'm not sure how to find other blogs that I would want to follow, how to add widgets, or how to put a list of people I'm following on my page. These all might see like easy tasks to you bloggers, but I find it very confusing.

Could someone give me a blog set up lesson?

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. yes!!! Join "The Secret is in the Sauce." I learned alot from them :) www.thesitsgirls.com

    And I would love to have a craft day with you and a blog day!!!

    ReplyDelete