Tuesday, June 22, 2010

pillows






from pier 1

from calicocorners.com


I've been in re-decorating mode. I find that I start in one room and slowly move things around the house until I find a place for them. And no room ever really gets completed. I work on a room until I feel like I've got nothing else creative to do in there for awhile or am stuck with what to do next.

Lately, I've been looking at pillows. It started because I've been looking at decorative pillows to put on my bed, so that I can finish off the bed. I bought a uphostered bed which is a bit off white. And the bedding I got from Anthropologie, is stark white. So there is a bit of a clash. I'm trying to make it look like I did it on purpose. Hence, I'm looking for some cute textured pillows that are cream and white to mix and match.

As I started doing this, I realized that if I changed the pillows down in the family room...I would feel like the room looked much more perky. I found this site that supposedly sells fabric at cheap deals and I found a lot of pillows I like at Pier 1. Here's what i found.

1 comment:

  1. You've come back to the blog world!!! Yay!

    I really like that first people - it's peppy but not over the top.

    ReplyDelete